Sunday, October 7, 2007

space


SPACE. One thing we often hear at times of confusion, dilemma… when burning out has engulfed our whole being… when you wish to escape from something…

I need space..

Give me space.

Asking for space is hard enough. But often than not, what’s really harder is filling that space up with something to bridge you back to the real world… and much harder is to escape from that space that has already jailed you…

Until such time you realize that the space you asked for, has become isolation.

Worse is you never really had that escape you wanted. You were isolated together with it… with whatever that is you’re hiding from…


You were always here… here in my heart… and you will always be…

You took me out here… take me back… back to where I love you…

Never mind the pain… let me feel the pain as I love you…

No comments: